Synthego | Redwood City, CA | Full Stack Engineer | DevOps Engineer | Front-End Engineer | ONSITE
Synthego is a mature biotech startup, developing an industrialized CRISPR genetic editing platform.
About the DevOps Engineer role:
- Deploy a variety of microservices and monitoring.
- Containerization of microservices.
- Tech stack: AWS, CI/CD, Linux, Docker, Python
More about the Sr. DevOps role: https://jobs.lever.co/synthego/32998f71-6f22-40d4-b306-86fad9536b94
More about the role: https://jobs.lever.co/synthego/c1dec2e1-4f44-4f4d-806a-0a5d7f3e905c
About the Full Stack Engineer role:
- Add new functionality to our LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System), enabling scientists to automate and improve their workflow.
- Tech stack: Django and React
- Non-CS backgrounds are also welcome.
More about the role: https://jobs.lever.co/synthego/6391e353-c9cd-4316-8a8f-b343e83c169a
About the Front End Engineer role:
- Develop real-time UI (eg. websockets).
- Collaborate with users and develop UI for factory/lab software and tools.
More about the role: https://jobs.lever.co/synthego/0826ebd2-274c-4901-b759-7b07e9e5e059
All open positions: https://www.synthego.com/careers#open-positions
Reach out at: recinternal [at] gmail dot com
The post New comment by internalrec in “Ask HN: Who is hiring? (November 2020)” appeared first on ROI Credit Builders.